With the patented bacteriostasis technology in the cartridge, the Pitcher can filter out most bacteria and viruses that are harmful to human health, and still keep beneficial minerals, give you healthy and clean drinking water.
The cartridge has been certified by well known international certification, such as Japan Ministry of Health, French Ministry of Health, Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS), SGS, etc. The cartridge is made and packed in Taiwan, certified by German TUV ISO9001 and tested by international certification SGS for drinking water standards.
- Chemical substance: Calcium, Sodium, Chloride, Chlorine, Total Trihalomethanes, Chlorite, etc.
- Volatile Organic Compounds: Trichloroethylene, 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, 1,2- Dichloroethylene, Vinyl Chloride, etc.
- Pesticides: Parathion, etc.
- Heavy Metals: Lead, Chromium, Mercury, Arsenic, Iron, Copper, Zinc, etc.
1. Bio-Kil Pre-Filter (Taiwan)
2. Ion Exchange Resin (Britain)
3. Bio-Kil Antibacterial Ceramics (Taiwan)
4. Bio-Kil Antibacterial Filter (Taiwan)
5. Bacteriostasis Activated Carbon (Japan)
6. Bio-Kil Antibacterial Ceramics (Taiwan)
7. Bio-Kil Antibacterial Cotton Net (Taiwan)
For more information, please visit website: www.biokil.org
Where to buy-PChome Store
Customer Service Line: 886-2-26987071 ; 886-2-26987100
Cartridge for the Bio-Kil Pitcher